Oh my goodness, I absolutely adore this photo from this week’s intimate Virginia wedding. I can’t handle the cuteness! This week we sent out an email On that note, I hope that you had a great week and that you have an even better weekend! Don’t forget to come back this weekend we have a few fun things planned for your weekend of wedding planning! Oh, and you can sign up for our email newsletter right here! If you weren’t on the list this week, you would have missed this!
Some links for your weekend…
- A round-up of some of our best advice for how to save money on a wedding in the Washington DC area!
- Dress up your Halloween candy bars with this free printable candy wrapper!
- This weekend, I have to try out this energy bar recipe.
- I’ll admit it: I am obsessed with this idea for a tea and spice wedding favor station.
…and what you missed right here!
- We had Sunday Brunch with our sponsor, The Mead Center for American Theater.
- Samira and Chad’s Persian wedding in Virginia and intimate wedding reception is a blush dream come true!
- A pop of purple from Jewel and Reggie’s traditional ceremony and elegant wedding in Maryland.
- Can’t wait to use these spa bridal shower ideas and DIY spa treatments!
- Our editor, Juli, celebrated her tenth wedding anniversary with a lil’ marriage advice for you!
- Don’t miss our list of gift ideas for milestone anniversaries!
- How fun is Monica and Phil’s wedding engagement in Old Town Alexandria!? Love their style!
Photo Credit: Rebekah J. Murray Photography