We hope you had a spectacular week full of wedding planning and inspiration! If you haven’t had your fill just yet, be sure to check out all of the awesome weddings, inspiration, and tips from DC area wedding pros that we posted this week!
Some links for your weekend from our favorite blogs¦
- So in love with the color palette and the stunning crystal sandals in this Purple Boho Rustic Chic Wedding.
- UWL Vendor Bonnie Sen creates a beautifully light and airy Georgetown Summer Engagement Session!
- These Signature Wedding Cocktails not only look beautiful, but are sure to taste yummy as well!
¦what you missed right here!
- We kicked off the week a glamorous Navy and Gold Affair at the City Tavern Club.
- We’re back with another DC area vendor Q&A session on Hiring a Wedding Planner!
- The sharply dressed groom and sparkling bride make this Romantic Carnegie Library Wedding stand out.
- Absolutely love with a groom-to-be hires a photography to capture the special moments of a Surprise DC Wedding Proposal!
- These two lovebirds are effortlessly cool through their Chill Point of Rocks Engagement Session.
¦and oldies but still useful goodies!
- We love wedding cake, but there are tons of other options out there if you are looking for Unique Wedding Desserts (That Aren’t a Traditional Cake!)
- These matching grooms could not be cuter on their Intimate DC Wedding day!
- How amazing are the the fun bridesmaids dresses paired with super vibrant bouquets in this Bright Modern DIY Wedding?
- We’ve got tons of advice on How to Find the Right Wedding Planner.