Whether you’re hosting a Halloween wedding or party or just want to pay tribute to the season, we have a round up of decadent, spooky, and Halloween inspired signature cocktails from around the web! We love all things Halloween and love finding any way to bring it into an October party! Have a wonderful night celebrating and be safe out there!
2 ounces Apple Juice
2 ounces Caramel Vodka
1 ounce Butterscotch Liqueur
Apple Slice for Garnish
- Place caramel in flat bottom plate, dipping glass in the caramel and top with turbinado sugar. Set aside.
- Place apple juice, caramel vodka, and butterscotch liqueur in a cocktail shaker filled 2/3 with ice. Shake until jet cold and strain into rimmed cocktail glass . Garnish with apple slice
- Cocktail can be served warm by warming apple juice, and adding to liqueurs already placed in glass.
2 ounces Vodka
1 ounce vanilla simple syrup
1 ounce cream
2 ounces soda water
- Mix all ingredients together into cocktail shaker filled 2/3 with ice
- Strain shaker into chilled martini glass
- Enjoy Immensely
1 ounce Cognac
1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
1.5 ounces Orange Juice
1/2 ounce Ginger Ale
Orange Wheel for Garnish
Lime Twist for Garnish
- Combine all ingredients into cocktail shaker
- Shake well an strain into ice filled rocks glass
- Garnish with orange and lime “pumpkin top”