We have shared quite a bit of lovely wedding inspiration in the form of DC area real weddings with you this week and we wouldn’t have it any other way. From weddings and inspiration with bright pops of color to ones studded with tons of lush greenery, we really ran the gamut this week on the different styles of design and decor that our great UWL couples choose! Make sure to check out all of this weeks prettiness below, along with some additional content we think you will love!
Some links for your weekend from our favorite blogs¦
- These Cookie Decorating Tips are so summery and fun that we couldn’t help but share this inspiration!
- UWL Vendor Petal’s Edge worked on this amazing Dusty Purples and Ivory Wedding at Hotel Monaco, Alexandria.
- The bridal bouquet of lush, light pink peonies in this Rustic, Elegant Pink & Aqua Wedding is to die for – we are obsessed!
¦what you missed right here!
- We kicked off the week with this Elegant Country Club Virginia Wedding with its rich berry tones and purples.
- Kept the DC are real wedding prettiness going with this Modern Botanical Maryland Wedding.
- The classic colors and amazing view of this Sweet Hay Adams DC Wedding leaves us swooning!
- We’ve brought you some amazing tones with this Colorful Southern Wedding Inspiration.
¦and oldies but still useful goodies!
- The use of summery colors and patterns in this bride-to-be’s attire for her Preppy Spring DC Engagement Session is adorable!
- Still loving the bright pops of various colors in this Colorful Milton Ridge Wedding.
- There is so many amazing details in this Boho Chic Rustic Beach Wedding Inspiration on Maryland Shores that we have to share again!
- We couldn’t love the watercolor escort cards in this Blush Pink Spring Wedding Reception in Middleburg more.