Now that the sun has finally come out as we finally approach summer, we are excited to share some weddings and inspiration with bright pops of color and fun and flirty details. Check out what has happened in the wedding world this week!
Some links for your weekend from our favorite blogs¦
- Local DC vendor Sweet Root Village stopped by Ruffled to discuss DIY Wedding Bouquets.
- UWL Vendor Lelia Marie shot this beautiful inspirational shoot in the Leesburg Wedding Venue, Historic Rockland.
- We know we have tons of southern brides and grooms out there! Check out this Vintage Peach Southern Wedding Inspiration.
¦what you missed right here!
- We started the week off right with brilliant pops of pink and orange in this Salamander Resort Wedding in Virginia.
- We all want out men to be well dressed on the big day so we outlined some of the area’s best Wedding Menswear.
- This soft River Farm Garden Wedding was so dreamy!
- Learn all the ins and outs on How To Be An Officiant in DC, MD, and VA.
- This picturesque Morven Park Engagement Session will have you excited for summer!
¦and oldies but still useful goodies!
- Consider the unimaginable with this big question: What If Your Vendors Are Late or Don’t Show Up?
- Have time in between your ceremony and reception? Here are some Things To Do Between Your Ceremony and Your Reception in DC
- Want to design your own invites on the cheap? We have some thoughts on Custom Wedding Invitations Designed Online.
- The florals in this Fancy Farm Wedding Reception in Virginia are to die for.