Did you have a good week? More importantly, do you have any fun weekend plans? I’m not quite sure what I’m going to be up to this weekend, but I am looking forward to the beautiful fall weather we’ll be having this weekend! Whatever you do, I hope that you and yours have an awesome weekend! We’ll see you back here on Sunday for more Washington DC-area wedding fun!
Here’s a few links for your weekend…
- I absolutely love these DIY bridal bouquet charms!
- After looking through the BHLDN Fall Lookbook, I still can’t pick a favorite!
- If you will be using an aisle runner, this wedding advice is a must-read.
- Don’t forget the flower girl and ring bearer when it comes to wedding day trends.
…and what you missed right here!
- On Sunday, we had brunch with one of our favorite DC-area wedding calligraphers, Laura Hooper Calligraphy.
- Sarah and Aaron’s traditional wedding ceremony was followed by a black-tie wedding reception in Washington DC.
- After their intimate wedding ceremony, Carolyn and David celebrated with a reception with DIY wedding details.
- Don’t miss this wedding planning advice from some of the top local wedding planners on how to plan a wedding with champagne taste on a beer budget!
- Still swooning over this elegant rustic wedding inspiration!
- How sweet is this laid-back wedding engagement session in Georgetown?
Photo Credit: Sarah Culver Photography