Are you learning a lot from our mini-series on Washington DC-area wedding engagements? Lots of great advice on the blog this week, so make sure you check it out! There are lots of events coming in the future, so I hope you’ll take some time to check our local wedding calendar and attend a wedding event or two! On that note, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend ahead! We’ll see you back here on Sunday!
Some links for your weekend…
- Loving these colorful wedding cake stands!
- These bridal brunch ideas are simply stunning.
- Tips for your last wedding dance!
… and what you missed right here!
- A sweet Washington DC engagement session at the monuments!
- More ideas and advice for Washington DC wedding engagement sessions!
- Need ideas for how to choose a location for your engagement sesssion?
- Don’t miss these unique ideas for groom’s cakes.
- Bright wedding ideas that come straight from the runways!
- This elegant wedding ceremony and reception were oozing with romance!
- A colorful summer wedding ceremony and damask wedding reception.
- On Sunday, we had brunch with DC-area wedding planner Ashlee Virginia Events!
Photo Credits: The Observatory