I had so much fun this week look at back at everything we did this time last year in Washington DC area weddings. Look at all of these fun posts!
Photo Credit: Doug Stroud Photography
- Wedding Brunch Ideas :: Using the farm stand as their inspiration, this is a photo shoot with lots of gorgeous inspiration and ideas for a wedding brunch. Think crepes and coffee! Now, that’s a way to celebrate a marriage!
Photo Credit: Marvelous Things Photography
- DIY Farm Wedding in Loudoun County :: Stacy and Howard got their craft on for their rustic inspired wedding in Virginia and incorporated many hand-made details to their summer wedding. But, the best part? Strawberry short cake for dessert!
Photo via via How Sweet It Is
- Wedding Signature Drink Recipes :: If you are thinking about offering a signature drink at your wedding (That’s a specialty cocktail or mocktail whipped up in advance for your guests.), then you’ll want to check out this round up of recipes. Drink up!
Photo Credit: Photo Credit: Documentary Associates
- Wedding Veil Ideas :: From short to long, to poofy and lacy, here is a round up of just a few of our favorite wedding day veils. There are so many gorgeous options to choose from!
Photo Credit: Kristi Odom Photography
- Bilingual Wedding in the Fall in Virginia :: Michelle and Mark not only celebrated the fall season with an orange, red and burgundy color palette, but also their heritage with a bilingual wedding.
So, that’s what we did last year! What was your favorite thing that you missed? If you need more to do this weekend, you can browse our guide full of the best wedding vendors in the Washington DC area, look for more tips and advice from the local DC area wedding pros or connect with others in the DC, MD and VA in the wedding forums.