Hello, summer! The weather sure turned this week and it is definitely not spring anymore! We did a few different things regarding weddings at home this week, so I hope that you have a chance to check ’em out. And, remember if you are having a wedding at home, I can’t encourage you enough to download this free at home wedding planning e-book. I hope that you and yours have a great weekend! Stay cool! And, we’ll see you back here on Monday for more DC area wedding goodness!
A few links for you…
- Perfect summer bridal bouquet.
- Flash bridal dress sale tomorrow.
- Congratulations on your marriage!
- Win a wedding cake stand and other goodies.
- The must-play 80s music for your wedding.
- Invitation trends and free invitation fonts.
- For the zoo weddings.
… and what you missed right here!
- A retro-inspired bowling alley engagement session.
- Modern wedding cake stands, plus a giveaway!
- Third installment of our splurge vs. save wedding series.
- Summer at-home wedding ceremony and reception.
- Classic bayside military wedding ceremony and reception.
Photo Credits: Megan Beth Photography