So, what did you think? Are you going to register for your wedding or have you decided against it? If there is anything we missed in our wedding registry series that we wrapped up this week, let me know! You know, we’ll dig to the bottom and find you an answer! If you are looking for something wedding related to do this weekend, there are a few great trunk shows happening in the area. In the meantime, I hope you and yours have a great weekend! I know I’m looking forward to a little relaxing, myself. See you back here Monday!
A few links for you¦
- Want to learn how to bake like Duff Goldman?
- Don’t miss this discount on paper props!
- Wedding cake trends for spring.
- Enjoy a discount on this wedding invite collection!
- The difference between roses.
- Local taste maker talks elegant farm weddings!
¦ and what you missed right here!
- Colorful Old Town Alexandria engagement.
- Wedding thank you cards inspiration.
- First installment our our splurge vs. save series.
- Multicultural french country wedding and reception.
- Local wedding registries in the DC-area.
- A vineyard inspired wedding ceremony and reception.
Photo Credits: An Endless Pursuit