It has definitely been a big week for gay marriage equality here in DC with the Supreme Court just down the road. I promise that I didn’t plan it this way, but I was so glad to feature Jennifer and Chris’ perfectly simple wedding in DC this week. This weekend is Easter, so I’m headed out of town to see some family. Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope that you and yours have a fantastic time! See you back here Monday!
A few links for you¦
- A DIY Easter cake topper.
- Why you should hire a makeup artist!
- RSVP soon for this exclusive event.
- Are classes in DC too expensive?
- Ideas for your up-do.
- I’m wild about stripes right now!
- Wow, congrats on your pretty new site!
¦ and what you missed right here!
- A sweet Washington DC engagement.
- Unique wedding guest book alternatives.
- DIY bridal shower inspiration + easy recipes.
- Email wedding invitation ideas.
- Country BBQ rehearsal dinner.
- Wedding cake tasting tips.
- A same-sex elopement in DC.
- DIY pastel ceremony and reception.
Photo Credits: Maggie Winters Photography