Chilly, chilly! It is getting cold in the DMV! I can’t stop thinking about this pumpkin gooey butter cake that I made a few years ago. I I’m not hosting Thanksgiving this year, so I’m trying to thinking of a polite way to bring my own dessert! Are you getting ready for Thanksgiving? I’m headed to visit my parents this weekend and then off to Ohio to see the in-laws next week. ‘Tis the season for traveling for moi! Speaking of, there are a few fun events and trunk shows coming up (links below), so while it is technically the holiday time, be on the look out for great deals on your wedding dress and more!
A few links for you…
- Pop-up sample sale.
- A few DIY rules for weddings and holidays.
- Yay for babies!
- Need a dress for inauguration or the holidays?
- Congrats on your pretty new site!
- Favs from bridal market.
…And what you missed right here!
- A Washington DC engagement session.
- Will you be wearing a veil?
- A virtual venue tour of Milton Ridge.
- A very fall wedding ceremony and reception.
- Five questions to ask your videographer.
- A sweet proposal in Old Town.
- A detail filled summer Virginia wedding ceremony and reception.