It officially summer, so this blog post find me at the beach! I’ll be here for a few weeks (or months), but don’t you worry, I won’t be relaxing all summer long! I will still be bringing you loads of inspiration and ideas for weddings in the DC area! This week we talked everything from finances to bridal showers. Hope you enjoyed and hope you and yours have a great official start to the summer!
Links we love…
- A whimsical circus wedding in Glen Echo Park!
- Need gifts for your bridemaids? These are FREE!
- Congrats on your new site + biz name!
- If you are looking to go vintage.
- Cutest cakes ever!
- Some love to a few new sponsors: Soliloquy Bridal, Kelley Cannon Events, & Villatoro Productions
…and what you missed right here!
- A sweet and cozy engagement session.
- So, you want a vineyard wedding?
- Get inspired for your bridal shower!
- A fabulous fall wedding. (part one and part two)
- Do you know the average cost of a wedding in the DC-area?
- Practical tips for wedding dress shopping.
- A Mad Men inspired ceremony and reception!