Did you have a good week?? I definitely did, as this was my baby’s last week of school. We went berry picking in Montgomery County and today we are headed to Reston. Definitely a fun beginning of summer! This week on the blog we featured an awesome DIY tutorial that is as practical as it is fun, and a real wedding that showed us how to do baby’s breath the pretty way! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Links from around the web…
- A must have for the July 4th weddings!
- Pin your dream wedding and win $5,000!
- Looking for local summer and fall bride bloggers.
- Hey, hey VA!
- A wedding on the Metro!
- What do you think?
- High five to our newest sponsors: A Dominick Events, The Dandelion Patch, & Chris Zarconi Photography
…and what you missed right here!
- An engagement session at home.
- Add a little shine to your wedding.
- A DIY Tutorial: Make your own favor bags!
- A Southern inspired Washington DC wedding ceremony and reception.
- A fairytale vineyard wedding.
- Are you ready with your venue shopping checklist?
- A stunning outdoor affair (Part one and part two)