Welcome to the summer! The unofficial launch of summer has come and gone, and it sure was a hot one this week! Summer means s’mores, of course! So, if you want to know how to build your own s’mores bar then you were in luck this week because we featured a DIY s’mores bar AND a real Baltimore wedding with a s’mores bar. I spent the week at the beach with my family (working too, of course!) and it is always such a great time. I need to get out of the city and get some space and fresh air. Luckily, my parent’s live at the shore, so I can get out of dodge from time to time. I hope you and yours have an awesome weekend wherever you may be!
Links to love…
- Do you get our e-mail newsletter? Here is what you missed.
- Having round tables? You need to know what a compote is.
- Casting call for one (lucky) local couple.
And what happened right here!
- An engagement session on the mall.
- A Baltimore wedding video.
- Modern DC wedding venues.
- A one-of-a-kind wedding ceremony and reception at the Baltimore Museum of Industry.
- How to save money on your DC-area wedding.
- A DIY S’mores Bar!