Phew! I don’t know about you, but I’m tired! It has been one heck of a week. For starters, it was Hallween! Then we celebrated our one year blog birthday! Can you believe that it has been one year since we launched this pretty little blog?! Then, this week’s blog posts were jammed packed and some of my most favorite! And, on a personal note, I moved into a new house. So, much going on in such a short period of time! I’m looking forward to a long weekend of unpacking boxes. Hope you and yours have much more exciting things planned!
A few links:
- Want to see the letterpress process in action? Visit the Moveable Type Truck in Dupont Circle this afternoon! (She’ll also be in Baltimore this weekend)
- Very cool bouquet.
- Congrats, Vicky, on the launch of your new site…
- …and congrats to the fabulous Katie Stoops on being named a rising star wedding photographer!
- Annapolis local shop gift guide.
- Wedding reading ideas.
This week on United With Love:
- A cherry blossom engagement session.
- Virtual venue tour of The Carnegie Institute for Science.
- A beautiful English garden inspirational photo shoot.
- A DIY camp wedding in Maryland.
- Happy birthday to us!
- Unique wedding registry and gift items.
- A ballroom wedding in Virginia.