It is worth mentioning that this week we had a little happy hour in Bethesda. In the middle of the festivities, we all were welcomed over to Fancy Cakes by Leslie‘s nearby and very charming bake shop. We were lucky enough to sample lots of yummy little treats she just happened to have around. (Big thanks to Terri!) If you are in Bethesda, stop in and pick up something yummy, or check her out for truly inspired wedding cake designs. We heard she is getting a chocolate shot machine soon! Hope you have a great weekend!
Just a few links today:
- Do you get our newsletter? You should! Sign up here.
- Is an open bar a must have?
- What flower are you?
- New collection + new website. Congrats Steph!
Here’s what you missed:
- A charming engagement in Virginia.
- Non-traditional wedding dress inspiration.
- Short wedding dresses and ball gowns.
- An urban, modern wedding in DC.
- Vintage inspired wedding dresses.
- Wedding dresses with sleeves.
- A country chic wedding in VA.