Is anyone going to a fall festival or apple picking this weekend? The weather is finally starting to turn crisp and it is almost Halloween. I went to America Eats Tavern with some girlfriends this week. If you are looking for something fun to do, you should check it out and tour the museum first. It will only be around for a few more months. Hope you have a great weekend! (And, a happy 7th wedding anniversary to my husband and I this weekend!)
A few links:
- Coolest cardboard castle.
- Not one white dress from Vera.
- Who knew pimento cheese was a trend!?
- Can’t get enough of Kristy’s sketching from bridal market.
- Anyone snag a designer deal at Gilt‘s all-things wedding sale?
- Hugs to our newest sponsors: Marcella Treybig Photography and Events in the City
This week on United With Love:
- A Georgetown engagement shoot.
- A virtual venue tour of the Newseum.
- Inspired by tattoos!
- A yellow and gray Eastern Shore wedding.
- DIY eco-friendly wedding invitations.
- Wedding movie trailers.
- An elegant + industrial wedding in Baltimore.