I’ve been thinking a lot about my own wedding this week, which is odd for me because even though I work in the wedding world, but I don’t actually obsess about my own wedding very much. What got me thinking was yesterday’s posts on sweet treats, or maybe it is because I haven’t seen my husband in two weeks. I have such great memories from the dessert bar at my wedding. It was the only thing that my husband cared about. He just wanted a huge spread of cookies and that is what he got. It was delicious! On that note, hope you have a great weekend!
A few local little links from this week:
- Did you see? Our first e-newsletter.
- Hitched add more slots to their upcoming styling night! They book up fast!
- Love this baby announcement.
- Something blue.
- Summer wedding menu ideas.
- What to put in the program.
- Baby’s breath.
- Late night snacks.
This week on United With Love:
- A classic and beautiful wedding in Georgetown.
- Considering a cage veil?
- A modern wedding on a family farm in Annapolis.
- Summer wedding dessert ideas: cool and refreshing + pies and tarts.
- A cherry blossom engagement.