TGIF. I will for-sure be trying out this week’s cocktail recipes. Who is with me!? For the paper lovers out there, make sure you check out my partner Nole’s trip to New York this week for the National Stationery Show. During photo week, we talked a little bit about how to get the most out of your wedding photos and one of the suggestions was to schedule a “first look” with your partner. And, then this photo (below) appeared in Monday’s real wedding feature. Look at this groom! I can think of no better reason to consider scheduling a first look with your photographer! On that note, hope you have a great weekend!
A few bits from this week around the DC wedding web:
- Coolest wedding website. EVER.
- Free cards for summer weddings.
- Cute bridesmaid dress hangers.
- The Lucketts Spring Market is this weekend.
- Jenny Yoo has arrived.
- Urban. Chic.
- If you are looking for old fashioned bottles and jugs.
- Beauty in the cooler.
This week on United With Love:
- A casual Charlotesville engagement session.
- Drink inspiration and recipes: part one (alcoholic) and part two (non-alcoholic).
- Outdoor and stunning Maryland wedding.
- Fun and funky venue tour in Baltimore.
- Hand drawn and personalized map.
- Classic and formal DC wedding.