Hi! Did everyone have a great week? I know that I was really excited to have my blog partner back from her overseas jaunt! Hope everyone has a lovely mother’s day weekend. I wonder what my little family has in store for me!? And, I think I might want this bride’s something blue cocktail ring…
A few bits from the DC area wedding scene this week:
- Go for the hand stamping on your invites.
- Do you love flowers? Get ready to be inspired by the new The Full Bouquet blog!
- Welcome new calligraphy styles Edwards and Glade to the block.
- Margaritas, of course.
- Wow, I’m impressed!
- Wedding timeline 101.
- What do you think?
- Anyone going to a Derby party?
Here is what you missed this week on United With Love:
- Top of the town, indeed.
- Rain, rain, go away!
- Sweet vow renewal.
- A new use for a feather boa.
- A perfect day for Wes and Julia.