Could spring be just around the corner? If this week is any indication, I think it just might be! Can’t believe that it is March already, but I’ll take the 60 degree days. Anyone have big plans this weekend? I’m looking forward to just laying low this weekend, spending some time with my family.
Here are a few little gems from around the DC wedding scene this week:
- We can’t get enough of Little Bit Heart’s color boards. The latest? Blue, nude, pink and lavender.
- Looking for favors? Check out Windows‘ bride and/or groom chocolate covered strawberries.
- The Cake Courtesan is having a grand opening and open house on April 3rd in Annapolis, MD. Email for more info and to RSVP.
- Are any of you going to or participating in Engaged! on Sunday?
- Charm school for brides in the Charm City.
- Need help picking a first dance song? Check out Chris Laich Music Services’ new blog series.
- Just in time for St. Patrick’s day, Hello Cupcake is bringing back seasonal favorite: Bailey’s Irish Dream.
- Say hello to our newest sponsors: The Cake Courtesan and Whoopsies!
In case you missed it this week on United With Love:
- We were featured in Capital File magazine.
- Look up! Eye catching ceiling decor.
- Rustic, farmer’s market wedding at a VA winery.
- Be inspired with gelato for your wedding.
- Gelato signature cocktails and a tour of Dolci Gelati.
- An elegant and intimate wedding at the Inn at Little Washington.