Happy Friday everyone! We hope you’re all out enjoying this wonderful spring-like weather¦ while it lasts! Pretty soon it’ll be cherry blossom season and things will start to bloom again, and we can’t wait! But in the meantime, we hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and we’ll see you back here on Monday!
A few wedding goodies from the week:
- Invited is hosting another Q & A webinar on February 23rd for the newly engaged.
- MyDeejay is starting a new “truth squad” advice series on common questions for your DJ. First up, using the right speakers at your wedding.
- Looking for a wedding dress? Now you can browse for wedding dresses on Aisle Dash by style.
- There are a few trunk shows this weekend at boutiques in the DC area. Check ’em out here.
- Mary’s Bridal is having a President’s Day sale this weekend and giving a gift to the first five brides to purchase a dress.
- It was a stressful week for Claudia as she preps for the stationery show, but we are excited to see the outcome!
- If you are thinking of a wedding in DC, The Fairmont’s new brochure is live.
This week on United With Love:
- A Valentine’s Day wedding (we love the bride’s timeless style)!
- This love brunch is fantastic inspiration for a bridal shower¦
- Make a statement with your wedding accessories
- We love the bright pops of color in this DIY wedding
- Eco-friendly cotton wedding dresses!