After another cold, cold, cold week here in DC, we’re definitely looking forward to warmer temperatures this weekend just in time for Valentine’s Day! Do you all have any romantic plans? Either way, we hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!
A few wedding goodies from the week:
- Engaged! magazine is holding its second annual luxury bridal event on March 6th. Starting on Monday, those who purchase tickets will have a chance to win prizes.
- Perfect little flower posies for mothers of the bride
- Two of my favorite things stripes and bows
- Have you all seen the previews for the new Anthropologie bridal collection, BHLDN (pronounced “beholden”)? We’d love to hear what DC-area brides and grooms think of the new collection!
This week on United With Love:
- Emily and Carl’s modern metallic wedding Part 1 and Part 2
- Anne and Jessica’s beautiful courthouse wedding
- Emily and Juergen’s courthouse wedding in Old Town Alexandria
- Sarah and Nick’s blizzard winter wedding!
- Emily and George’s Maryland courthouse wedding
- Alejandra and Danish’s international courthouse wedding in DC
Wow, three brides named Emily in one week! What a coincidence! And before we all run off for the weekend, we’d like to give a warm welcome to Kelly Lanza, who is coming on board as our new associate editor! We’re thrilled to have Kelly as part of our team and looking forward to her posts, starting in the next couple of weeks. Welcome Kelly!