We know that the DC area has been pretty dreary for the past couple of weeks, but it looks like we could possibly be turning a corner! We’re keeping our fingers crossed. Even if we don’t get as much sunshine as we’d like, our weekly roundup is sure to brighten your day! From another week of our UWL survey to wedding desserts, and al fresco inspiration we want to put a spring in your step! Check out some fabulous content below.
Some links for your weekend from our favorite blogs¦
- We are obsessed with the colors represented in this Blue and Red Wedding
- UWL Vendor Lisa Boggs shared a stunning Cherry Blossom Engagement Session this week
- The decor for this outdoor party can certainly inspire your DC Area Outdoor Wedding
¦what you missed right here!
- Calling all readers! Take our 5 minute survey and be entered to Win a Ring Box from The Mrs Box!
- We can’t help but indulge in this decadent post on 9 Unique Wedding Desserts (That Aren’t a Traditional Cake!)
- This soft color palette on this Pastel Paradise Murray Hill Wedding is so dreamy
- The decor and wedding gown in this Garden al fresco Inspiration can’t be beat
- Don’t miss this quaint Downtown Leesburg Engagement Session
¦and oldies but still useful goodies!
- DIY: How To Host A Bridal Shower Brunch for $50 or Under
- We had tons of readers asking about DC area wedding venues so here are some of our favorite DC Venues with a View
- Incorporating Food Into Your Floral Design is perfect for those foodie couples and is so unique!
- The DC touches in this Iconic DC Wedding are perfect for the area!