We hope that your week has been fantastic since it started off with such a great holiday! In honor of our armed service members we wanted to share some military wedding inspiration with you this week so most of our posts are military themed. Enjoy!
Some links for your weekend from our favorite blogs¦
- These sweet Summer Wedding Details make for some great inspiration!
- UWL Vendor The Dandelion patch has some fantastic photos from different Blush and Gold Weddings on their blog.
- We are loving the color and design in this Light and Airy Summer Inspiration.
¦what you missed right here!
- We kicked off this Memorial Day week with some Military Wedding Inspiration.
- We kept the military theme going with this classic Naval Academy Wedding.
- Our Guide to Military Wedding Attire will answer all of your questions for your wedding day.
- We are sharing a favorite wedding venue with A Day with the Westin Georgetown D.C.
- Learn everything you need to know about Military Wedding Stationery.
¦and oldies but still useful goodies!
- We still love that this groom chose to wear his fatigues in this Washington DC Military Wedding Engagement Session
- There is some fantastic inspiration in this Military Wedding Photo Gallery. Check it out!
- The color and texture in this Coral and Mint Military Wedding Ceremony in Maryland is gorgeous.
- We have rounded up some of the Best of United With Love: Military Weddings.