United with Love is looking for your input! We here at United with Love value your opinions, thoughts, ideas, and questions and would love to tailor our posts to you and your needs. After all, making your wedding dreams come true is what we are all about. We want to know what questions you have surrounding your wedding, the types of inspirational wedding content you’d like to see, and anything else that you think we should know so we can cater to you! Please fill out our United with Love Survey and let your voice be heard!
Still trying to decide whether or not to fill out our survey? Well, let’s sweeten the pot a little bit¦ One submission, picked at random, will win a stunning engagement ring box from The Mrs Box! Since these beauties are customizable with different colors and complete with a monogram, don’t forget to leave your name and email when submitting your survey. We will contact the winner to get your exact specifications before sending out the box.
Vendors, we want your feedback as well! Please feel free to also fill out the survey with your own thoughts and idea, or those that you have heard from your brides and grooms. We are always striving to be better! In addition to the survey, we are once again asking you to share your favorite wedding content with our readers! We are looking for real weddings, inspirational photo shoots, and great wedding related content to fill our blog through the year!
Our readers come from Charlottesville to the Eastern Shore of Maryland so anything in between we would love to look at! We prefer a hearty mix of portraits, candid moments, and lots and lots of detail photos for inspiration to our readers. Please keep submissions to mostly color photographs with images that tell a complete story of the wedding day. We know that there are so many types of unique weddings in the DMV, so we are looking for rustic to classic traditional, quirky to timeless, DIY to professionally curated, and everything in between. Email your stunning content to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you ASAP!
“How do I submit and what do you need from us?” are always the first questions we get from vendors. So here is the nitty gritty on how to get us your beautiful weddings!
- We prefer non-expiring Dropbox or gallery links with 80-100 images for real weddings and shoots or 30+ for engagement sessions. We prefer the links embedded in an email. Please do not attach zip files or photos within the email as our inbox cannot handle the space.
- Images should be no larger than 700px on their longest edge. 72 dpi and 500k less per image. We like a mix of horizontal and vertical images.
- All images should be jpeg and free of watermarks or logos. We love diversity and all religious weddings.
- Our readers come from all walks of life and want to be inspired by genuine content. Catholic, Hindu, Outdoor, Secular, and everything in between appeal to our audience.
- United with Love is a locally exclusive blog, meaning we do not publish content that has been featured on other local blogs or magazines. Content that has been featured nationally or online will be considered individually. Please let us know if the wedding has been featured elsewhere.
- Each submission should include the couples contact information including names and emails. Please send a brief description of the event and the names/websites of vendors involved.
- We love wedding submissions from all vendors! If you are not the photographer, please have prior permission from the photographer to submit images!
- Email email@example.com to be considered.
If you have thoughts on content posts, don’t be shy! We are always looking for new and fresh ways to get inspiration, tips, and tricks on planning the perfect day out to our readers. Contact our Contributing Editor Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your ideas.