Did you learn a lot from our wedding floral week part deux? There was tons of great wedding planning advice from the best wedding florists in DC, Maryland and Virginia on the blog this week, so make sure you check it out! Oh, and you can sign up for our email newsletter right here! If you weren’t on the list this week, you would have missed these winter wedding ideas! We’ll see you back here on Sunday! Have a fabulous weekend!
Some links for your weekend…
- We gathered some of our favorite ideas and inspiration for winter weddings!
- If you’re on the fence about a wedding first look, this is a must-read.
- Holiday gift ideas for the bride-to-be in your life!
…and what you missed right here!
- We brunched with one of our awesome sponsors, J. Morris Flowers!
- Wedding floral week kicked off with a discussion on the cost of wedding flowers.
- Money saving tips for wedding flowers with tips straight from the local pros!
- The pros and cons of DIY wedding flowers that you need to know!
- All about wedding colors and flowers to help you feel inspired.
- Inspiration round-ups for bouquets and boutonnieres for blue weddings, purple weddings, pink weddings and white weddings!