Are you learning a lot from our wedding floral week? I sure did! There was tons of great advice from the best wedding florists in DC, Maryland and Virginia on the blog this week, so make sure you check it out! There are lots of events coming in the future, so I hope you’ll take some time to check our local wedding calendar and attend a wedding event or two! We’ll be at Toasted this Sunday at Eastern Market – hope to see you there! On that note, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend ahead! We’ll see you back here on Sunday!
Some links for your weekend…
- An event planner’s floral advice for grooms and how to keep the boutonniere fresh!
- Check out this weekend’s wedding event that is perfect for local indie-minded couples.
- How fun are these DIY matchbook save the dates!? I would love to get one of these in the mail.
…and what you missed right here!
- Our Sunday Brunch feature this week was with local cake designer, Kendall’s Cakes.
- We kicked off wedding floral week with wedding floral style advice!
- These red and pink wedding flower ideas are oozing with romance.
- Must-read wedding planning advice about meeting with you florist.
- Orange wedding flower ideas that bring a serious punch of color.
- Everything you need to know about who and what to bring to your wedding floral wedding.
- Loving these yellow wedding flower ideas for a spring or summer wedding.
- Tips for the best questions to ask wedding florists!
- Fresh and modern green wedding flower ideas for earthy elegance.
- More specific wedding floral needs and options that you don’t want to miss!
Photo Credit: Hartleigh Jane Photography