Happy Friday! We hope you didn’t miss out on any of the Washington DC-area wedding bliss that graced the blog this week we’ll certainly be swooning through the weekend! It’s kind of the unofficial to end of summer, so we’re gearing up for fall around these parts and can’t wait to share what we’ve been working on! As always, I’m sending you off into the weekend with what inspires us the most, so enjoy and cheers to a fabulous (and relaxing!) Labor Day weekend ahead.
A few links for your weekend…
- Have you entered to win a free wedding in DC?
- This DIY ring bearer box project is too cute for words!
…and what you missed right here!
- We love a good punch of color! For Mariela and Brian’s classic summer wedding, they added a pop of teal and plenty of lovebird touches to their wedding reception in Washington DC.
- Inspired by their European travels, Jennifer and Brian’s spring wedding ceremony was followed by an elegant reception in Washington DC in a dreamy, garden setting.
- If you are looking to save at your wedding, here is what one planner says about how flexibility can help you save money on a Washington DC area wedding.
- A round-up of some A+ wedding ideas: school-themed wedding inspiration!
- Soaking in the last few weeks of summer with these peach and mint wedding ideas.
- When equestrian style and wedding design meet, all sorts of pretty can happen.
- Loving this fun and flirt wedding engagement session in Georgetown.