Well, hello and happy Friday to you! I hope that you and yours are enjoying the last little bits of summer like I am. I have been spending lots of time at the beach with my family and I’m so sad that it is all coming to an end very, very soon! This week on the blog we had some great wedding inspiration and be sure to check out our two small, real DMV weddings – they are proof that wedding size ain’t nothing but a number!
Photo Credit: Sarah Culver Photography
A few links for your weekend…
- A lil’ father south, but should be a great calligraphy workshop!
- Do NOT miss out on a free wedding in DC – the deadline is fast approaching!
- A great read about the true cost of planning a wedding from a bride in DC.
- Jewel Hair Design now has wedding hair accessories (Click in the upper right of their blog)!
And, here is what you missed this week on the blog…
- If you love blue, green and dogs, you’ll love Christina and Joe’s preppy summer wedding ceremony and reception in Virginia.
- First, Cynthia and Brian had a very small wedding ceremony at the DC War Memorial, then five months later they had their reception in DC.
- Since their family was so far away, Elisa and Vincent opted for a courthouse wedding in Annapolis.
- Into fitness + discounts? You’ll want to check out these bridal fitness packages in the DMV.
- Simply gorgeous! This feature is full of romance and color, plus my favorite: a floral crown.
- Deena and David celebrated their wedding engagement in Leesburg.