Oh man, I love summer! Are you having a good one? Any exciting plans or are you days off strictly for wedding planning? This week, we sent out another email blast. This time it was about DIY wedding desserts – perfect for those with a sweet tooth! If you aren’t on the list, be sure to get yourself on right here – don’t miss out! Whatever you are up to this weekend, I hope that you are able to beat the heat in some way. If you need to keep extra cool, check out our DIY paddle fans and don’t forget to come back this weekend for a few little wedding treats!
Some links for your weekend…
- Did someone say “free wedding”? Don’t miss this amazing DC wedding giveaway!
- Love these ideas for bachelorette party drinks!
- Ideas of where to host a beer bash for your Baltimore rehearsal dinner.
…and what you missed right here!
- A sweet Charlottesville engagement session at the University of Virginia.
- My favorite pineapple wedding ideas for a tropical touch!
- These DIY wedding paddle fans are the perfect project for your summer wedding.
- An amazing Washington DC wedding giveaway that you don’t want to miss.
- The sweetest marriage proposal video you ever did see!
- Our top ten favorite wedding venues in southern Maryland!
- We started off the week with a pink wedding and summer wedding reception in DC.
- On Sunday, we had brunch with local cookie company, Kalorama Cookie Company.