I hope you’re having a great summer so far! Any awesome weekend plans? It’s about that time of year when everyone trades the DC-area heat for cooler temps. I know I’ll be heading to Ocean City in a few, so let the countdown begin! Whatever you do and wherever you go, I hope that you and yours have a great weekend! And, don’t forget to check the blog this weekend for more wedding inspiration!
Some links for your weekend…
- Do not miss this advice post on saving money on your wedding!
- Ideas for how to welcome wedding guests without an out-of-town bag.
- Will you be having an unplugged wedding?
…and what you missed right here!
- This Virginia engagement session is too sweet for words.
- Inspiration for bachelorette party details and decor!
- A cute DIY bachelorette party hangover kit, plus a free printable tag!
- Our master-list of local items for Maryland wedding out-of-town bags!
- Don’t miss this list of top honeymoon destinations for DC-area couples.
- Still swooning over this traditional Jewish wedding and elegant wedding.
- A gorgeous waterfront ceremony and dreamy summer wedding reception.
- We had Sunday brunch with local wedding planners, Engaging Affairs!
Photo Credit: Hannah Colclazier Photography