Hello, weekend! It’a a week like this that just screams summer cocktails! This week had been kind of nutty on my end getting ready and crafting away for a my friend’s bachelorette party this weekend. Plus, we’ve been working on some fun DIY projects ideas that you may have seen a sneak peek of on our Instagram (Go follow us on Instagram!). Don’t forget to come back this weekend we have a few fun things planned for your weekend wedding planning.
Some links for your weekend…
- Enter for your chance to win a free Washington DC wedding contest!
- Head over to this wedding workshop to learn how to create a memorable experience for your guests.
- Some fun ideas for what to do with those old bridesmaid dresses!
- Don’t miss this wedding day itinerary for getting ready!
…and what you missed right here!
- A sweet, wine-filled Maryland engagement session!
- The ultimate master list of things for a DC wedding welcome bag.
- An easy DIY wedding project for dip-dyed napkins.
- Don’t miss this advice post on wedding insurance!
- This multicultural wedding had two ceremonies, followed by an elegant wedding reception.
- Kicked off our week with a preppy Annapolis wedding and nautical wedding reception.
- We had Sunday brunch with local floral designer, Holly Chapple Flowers.
Photo Credit: CINEMATICbyDavidM