How fabulous are Cathryn’s sparkly bridal shoes from this black-tie Washington DC wedding? I need them! I’m all about the glitter and glam this year, especially since yesterday was my birthday! I have a feeling that 25 is going to be an exciting year. On that note, I hope you and yours have a fabulous weekend! And don’t forget to come back tomorrow for more wedding pretties!
Some links for your weekend…
- How pretty would these DIY fresh flower drink stirrers be for a bridal shower?
- A military wedding discount that you don’t want to miss!
- Finally, a helpful style guide on how to dress up your dessert table!
…and what you missed right here!
- A romantic cherry blossom wedding engagement in Washington DC.
- Unique ideas for using kraft paper details at your wedding.
- Pop art wedding inspiration complete with superheroes and polka dots!
- Cozy up with this vineyard wedding ceremony and rustic reception.
- An interfaith wedding ceremony followed by a classic black-tie wedding reception!
- Don’t miss these Washington DC area wedding discounts from IDoWeDo!
Photo Credits: Modern Life Portraits