Hello, weekend! Let’s see – this week we went from beautiful spring weather to the return of this never-ending winter. No thank you, I’d like the warm weather back please! Especially since I’m hoping to squeeze in a baseball game tonight – Go Nats! – before I go full-force with Easter-inspired baking and crafting. On that note, I hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend. Be sure to join us again tomorrow as our Washington DC-area wedding inspiration continues this weekend!
Some links for your weekend…
- Balance health and wellness with wedding planning at The Balance Bridal Show.
- I’ll be attempting to make these DIY calligraphed Easter eggs this weekend.
- Loving the details from this Washington DC garden wedding that boasts some serious color!
- Virginia Tech alumnae will love this college inspired bridal garter! Go Hokies!
…and what you missed right here!
- A cozy and colorful Virginia wedding engagement session!
- Ideas for wedding day hairstyles for you and your bridal party!
- How cute are these Washington DC-inspired fondant rose cupcake toppers?
- Take notes for things to do the week of your wedding!
- Don’t miss this advice for what NOT to do the week of your wedding!
- Loving the simplicity of this same sex wedding ceremony and garden wedding reception.
- A casual farm wedding ceremony and barn wedding reception in Virginia.
- We had Sunday brunch with local photographer, Ethan Yang Photography!
Photo Credit: Deb Lindsey Photography