Did you have a good first week of spring? Despite the snowy start to the week, our winter blues will soon turn pink because it’s almost time for DC’s famed blooms! This weekend I’m heading to a cherry blossom afternoon tea to celebrate the season! And if you’re looking for a fun DIY to tackle to weekend, take a look at this DIY wedding embroidery tutorial from our editor, Juli! I may even try to monogram a shirt or two – wish me luck! We’ll see you back here tomorrow for more Washington DC area wedding fabulousness!
A few links for your weekend…
- Don’t miss this DIY wedding embroidery tutorial from our editor, Juli!
- This preppy Charlottesville wedding has us feeling anxious for summer.
- Stunning inspiration for a backyard Virginia wedding at home!
- Everything you need to know about planning a cherry blossom engagement session.
…and what you missed right here!
- A gorgeous Washington DC wedding engagement session around the monuments.
- Easy DIY wedding dessert recipe for naked cupcakes!
- This newlywed photo session is too romantic for words.
- Enter to win this giveaway for a live wedding painting experience.
- Don’t miss this advice on how to deal with late wedding vendors!
- Casual farm wedding ceremony and low-key wedding reception in Maryland.
- Traditional Jewish wedding ceremony and fall wedding reception!
Photo Credit: Douglas Pettway Photography