Did you have a great last week of summer? I hope that you are off enjoying your vacations before it is back to the real world on Tuesday! We’ll be here all weekend long with some great features, but we’ll be taking Monday off along with the rest of the country. We’ll see you back here Tuesday – bright and early! Have a great Labor Day weekend, DC area wedding lovelies!
A few links for your weekend…
- The cutest DIY guest book project!
- Please take the LGBT wedding and couples survey.
- A guide to wedding veil types!
- We will launch soon, what do you think of our forums?
- DMV wedding yard sale.
- Hugs to our newest sponsor!
…and what you missed right here!
- Celebrate the end of summer with this OC boardwalk engagement session!
- Another addition to our dessert series with these DIY fondant monogram cupcake toppers.
- A traditional Christian wedding ceremony and traditional Hindu wedding ceremony!
- Vow renewal ceremony celebrated on the Eastern Shore!
- Colorful and festive Virginia wedding ceremony and reception.
Photo Credits: An Endless Pursuit