Are you having a good summer?? More importantly, do you have any awesome weekend plans? It is getting to be about that time when everyone flees the heat of the DC area for cooler temps. (I hope that the traffic over the Bay Bridge hasn’t been too bad!) Whatever you do and wherever you go, I hope that you and yours have a great weekend! And, don’t forget to check the blog this weekend, its gonna be a party!
A few links for you¦
- Tips for how to not cut your wedding cake.
- Your summer weddings survival guide!
- Will you be wearing a boutonniere?
¦ and what you missed right here!
- Romantic wedding engagement at the Jefferson Memorial.
- Inspiration for outdoor wedding lighting.
- Black and white fashion runway inspired wedding details.
- Bright and modern DIY wedding and reception.
- A military wedding in Old Town Alexandria.
- DC-area wedding venues for 300 guests or more!
- French chateau inspired wedding and reception.
- Sunday brunch with EightTreeStreet.
- A wedding rewind of a year ago this week!
Photo Credits: Kirsten Marie Photography