I hope that you and yours had a fabulous Thanksgiving! And, I hope that you didn’t eat as much as I did! I don’t know that I can see another thing made with pumpkin for a long time. On this Black Friday, I hope that you’ll take some time out to also support Small Business Saturday tomorrow. Have a great holiday weekend and we’ll see you back here on Monday!
A few links for you…
- If you need last-minute holiday photos.
- Wedding trends for 2013.
- Paloma’s Nest holiday collection.
- Beautiful wedding in Virginia.
- Gorgeous wedding cakes.
- Hugs to a new sponsor!
…and what you missed right here!
- An engagement session in Virginia.
- A perfectly pink wedding in Washington DC, part one and two.
- What you need to know about wedding stationery.
- How to plan a $15,000 wedding in the DC-area.
- A farm wedding ceremony and reception in Maryland.