We finally got some fall weather here in the DC area! This was a great week and I’m starting to see the leaves turn, which is awesome! Even though it was technically a four day work week in DC, we still got a lot featured on the blog, including a giveaway and the funniest wedding party picture ever! Stay tuned for more goodness next week! I hope that you and yours have a great weekend! See you back here Monday.
A few links for you…
- This weekend in Alexandria.
- This weekend in Bethesda
- Pumpkin wedding ideas.
- DC wedding vendors – are you going?
- Do you have a wedding secret?
- Congrats on your new, beautiful website!
…And what you missed right here!
- A stunning, nature-filled engagement session.
- Don’t forget the cocktail napkins!
- If you love succulents, you’ll love this.
- A multilingual wedding ceremony and family-style reception.
- Georgetown Cupcake has a new book.
- A sample $60,000 wedding budget.
- A perfectly purple late fall wedding ceremony and reception.