Does anyone know what happened to the summer? How is it August already? I can’t believe how time flies! This was a bit of a big week on the blog, as we started a new series called the Daily Pretty. Each evening, I’ll be featuring a great wedding photograph that I love. So, look out it is going to get even prettier up in here! Be sure to get out there and enjoy the last month of summer, it is flying by! See you back here Monday.
Links to love…
- Pin to win for your DC area wedding.
- Celestial wedding beauty.
- Hot, new wedding trends.
- Why you need a wedding DJ.
- DIY farmer’s market bouquet.
- Love to a few new sponsors: Bash, Erin Wheeler, Eat & Smile Foods
…and what you missed right here!
- A wintery outdoor engagement session.
- Cotton candy at your wedding!
- Moss inspired wedding invitations.
- A modern art gallery wedding ceremony and reception in Maryland.
- A stunning Eastern Shore affair.
- How to choose a wedding caterer.
- A blue and purple winter wedding (Part one and two).