I hope you have a great Easter holiday weekend! Or, if your mister is like mine this is Masters weekend. I’m headed out of town to spend some time with my family. We had so many great posts this week – a little spring, a little snow, a few bikes and a whole lotta baseball! Who is excited for baseball season to be here?? Thanks for reading, see you back here Monday!
A few fantastic links…
- Meet Maggie.
- DIY wedding flowers.
- If you are having bridesmaids.
- The new Martha.
- I need one of these.
And our very own tips + information from the week!
- A snowy engagement session.
- A few bicycles built for two.
- Spring wedding invitations.
- Kickin’ off baseball season at Nats Park (Part one and two)!
- This DC wedding video will make you cry!
- If you are going vintage
- A beautiful ceremony and reception on the Eastern Shore