Happy Friday everyone! We hope you’re all surviving the snow, ice, wintery mix whatever crazy winter weather might have come your way this week. Stay warm, drink lots of hot chocolate, and we’ll see you back here on Monday for more DC-area wedding awesomeness!
Photo Credit: Greg Gibson Photography
A few goodies from the week:
- Love this Georgetown engagement session from Abby Jiu!
- Congrats to Invited Events for launching their new Baltimore office!
- Perfect for this week: a snowy Richmond engagement session
- Say hello to one of our newest sponsors Kim Seidl Photography.
This week on United With Love:
- Katie + Masato’s fabulously elegant (and snowy!) winter wedding
- Etsy wedding vendors in the DC area!
- Anna + Andrew’s stylish outdoor Eastern Shore wedding
- Thinking about preserving your bridal bouquet? Here are a few tips
- An adorable engagement session on Kent Island, Maryland
That’s it for us this week. Have a lovely weekend!