Brrrr! It was a cold one this week in the DC area. This is the kind of weather that soup was invented for. (I think I made it twice for dinner this week!) Here’s to warmer temperatures and a lovely long weekend!
Special thanks to those that entered our Washingtonian bridal event ticket giveaway. The winners are Kristen and Katie. Congrats! If you are planning to go to the bridal show, please be sure to use our coupon code for $10 off of your admission. It is shaping up to be an amazing show!
Here are a few little nuggets from around the DC-area wedding scene:
- We love creating for creation’s sake and these bouquets from Holly are just gorgeous!
- Help Frosting to name this cupcake.
- There are tons of upcoming events, so be sure to check our side bar. In particular, there is a Legends by Romona Keveza trunk show at Chevy Chase Bridal this weekend.
- Wanna learn from the pro? Fancy Cakes by Leslie is having some great classes coming up.
- Say hello to our newest sponsors Stephen Gosling Photography, Terri Bergman Events, Susan Hornyak Photography, and Stephanie Ascari Photography.
This week on United With Love:
- A Baltimore love story.
- How to save money on your invites (including letterpress!).
- The ultimate wedding stationery time line.
- An east meets west Africa inspired wedding ceremony and reception.
- What’s in your emergency kit?
- Let’s go beyond the cupcake!
- A Hawaiian tropical wedding ceremony and reception…in DC!