Happy Friday everyone! And happy first snow of the season! The first sprinkling of snow in the winter is always a bit magical, don’t you think? We’re working on some fun winter wedding inspiration for you, which we can’t wait to share next week!
A few wedding-related goodies for you:
- Loving every detail from this stylish Virginia wedding over on The Bride’s Cafe
- Congratulations to photographer Brian Tropiano on his new website! It looks fantastic!
- Farm animals in an engagement session = super cute
- What’s the difference between a rehearsal dinner and a welcome party? The answer here.
- Eco-Beautiful Weddings is giving away everything but the eco-shirts of their back: straws, cupcake stands, shower head, robe, necklace, toothpaste, vegan shoes, car, lollipops, purse, wedding dresses, another necklace, and more shoes.
- A huge thanks to Roll Call for featuring United With Love on Monday!
This week on United With Love:
- Maya and Cam’s beautiful traditional Hindu wedding ceremony and reception in Baltimore
- For our crafty brides, two DIY printables rehearsal dinner and wedding shower invitations
- Happy Birthday to Eco-Beautiful Weddings!
- A stunning Virginia engagement session (also with some unexpected farm animals!)
- We love every detail in this vineyard wedding ceremony and reception in Charlottesville, Virginia
We hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and we’ll see you back here on Monday!