Our first inspiration week is over, sigh! It was a fun week featuring lots of gorgeous photography and talented wedding vendors in the DC area. We covered a lot of ground this week and hopefully gave you some great ideas.
This week on United With Love:
- Sweet Marie modern photo shoot
- Rustic romance in Old Town
- Rock the frock at Eastern Market
- A totally ’80s “Say Anything” kind of love
- 1920s vintage inspired bridal style
- Chic and sophisticated dress shoot on the Eastern Shore
- Hockey love wedding on the ice skating rink
- Vintage inspired post-wedding shoot on a Virginia farm
- Unique and stylish bridal lingerie
As we turn to the new year tonight it is important for us remember that we couldn’t do this blog each day without the contributions of so many. To all those who have shared their time, talent and creativity – thank you! We appreciate it! And, to all the readers and viewers who have been following along – thank you, too! It has been a great first few months!
We’ll see you back here next week when we have a few goodies to help kick off the new year! Happy New Year and thanks for reading!